Monday, January 3, 2011

Update on SSE tickets

SSE will be performing again at UAH. (These are always amazing performances, though generally not G-rated!)

They will be performing Macbeth on Tuesday, January 25, As You Like It on Wednesday, January 26, and Measure for Measure on Thursday, January 27.

I can get order tickets for any of us for $12 each. My oldest, Maria, and I plan to attend all three plays, and my other kids (Tori, Eli, and Sonia) will each be attending 1 or 2 of them. I am happy to get tickets for any of you, as long as I know by Monday, January 10, and have the money by Shakespeare class on Wednesday, January 12.

If you just want to send your student(s) with us, that will be fine.

Email me the number/play of any tickets you want for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment